|I'm ususally the one behind the camera...this is Jack and me on a walk.|
|Our 1st Snow in December will have to do.|
|Shopping @ Ikea is most recent but again I'm behind the camera.|
15 Interesting facts about Jen:
- My husband asked me out for our first date on Feb 16 because he thought it was too cliche to have our first date on Valentines Day.
- Since we moved to Chicago, my dear husband has been out of town on Valentines Day for business EVERY YEAR! (Thankfully my kids make sweet Valentines)
- I think this is more funny than tragic, since we enjoy showing our love for each other all year round.
- We have been married for 8 years
- and have 3 children.
- We have fish for pets because of allergies to cats, our home is too small for a dog, and the kids are too small for a hamster/guinea pig/rabbit yet.
- The year I graduated high school, my school did Senior shirts with everyone's name printed on the back. My shirt has my name as Jennifer Moretti - when they fit the names to the graphic my last name and the next student's first name got cut. I was rather bummed by it at the time.
- On our first date I happened to ask John if I could see his license because I have a thing about out of state licenses.
- When I saw his last name, it was a strange moment when I saw Moretti. (we met at church, fairly casual, so we hadn't exchanged last names)
- My initials did not change when I got married.
- Reading and knitting compete as my top free-time fillers - I am always super excited when I find a good audiobook so I can enjoy both at the same time.
- Reading has been my escape when life gets to be too much since I was seven.
- It physically pains me when I hear someone does not like to read because I have yet to encounter a movie adaptation that can come close to the stories brought to life by my imagination at work with a great author.
- I love that knitting allows me to be creative and practical.
- My word for this year is Simplify. (or KISS = Keep It Simple Silly)
Happy Valentines Day!
Hoping yours is full of LOVE, HAPPINESS, and CHOCOLATE!