Sep 23, 2005

I belong in Rome :D

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?
What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


I absolutely love this one!!! Of course I already have my gorgeous Italian, so this one is an easy fit ;)

Mom's in town, so I've been enjoying her company, loving that she gets to play with Grace and give me some time to knit :happy dance: I'm busy plugging away on a gift for a friend...details and pics to follow in a few weeks - surprise gift and all, you know how it goes.

Got my hair shaped today (fancy term for hair cut) and I love it! I havent had a hair cut since a month before my baby was born - yes, way too long. But it was less stressful to just throw it in a pony tail than try to find a decent salon out here (still feel new in town) My mom was a willing guinea pig for me and tried one salon...they did ok on her, but she recommended I try somewhere else, so I finally stopped by
Elegante and I love this place...they do nails and massages too [guess what's going on my Christmas list]. FYI: Elegante can only be found in the Chicago area.

OTN: Surprise Gift, Smartly Shaped Tank, Grace's Blankie, Grace's Cardigan

No comments: