Yesterday was just a normal day, running lots of errands and fairly tired, until my mail finally came and I found this on top of the pile:
~sorry it's blury, our camera doesnt have zoom - but the sticker says "Canada Post".
Now who could I possibly know from Canada?
no one other than the Yarn Harlot!!! I was so excited I floated all night - for multiple reasons, really:
- I lovelovelove reading her blog, I may not comment, but that is generally because it takes me far longer (and in a very disjointed fashion) to do anything these days as Grace gets more mobile every
- I of course (just like everyone else) love getting packages.
- Inside this package was yarn - I am enabled to start yet another project!!!
- This yarn is destined to be Grace's winter sweater...which I've been plotting for lately, and this neutral color is just what I'd be looking for if I was ready (and had the $$) right now.
- I was real happy to get a birthday present :)
~By the way, there are 2 skeins, very exciting, I will probably add a bit of a "girly" color just for fun.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Stephanie!!!
---more knitting news to follow, but Gracie just woke up, Happy Knitting!