Jul 7, 2005

I've been RAOK'd!!!

So, my mail carrier was late yesterday, and I didnt get my mail before DH came home so I havent had the chance to share my barely contained excitement until now...

Yesterday was just a normal day, running lots of errands and fairly tired, until my mail finally came and I found this on top of the pile:

A pkg from Canada?
~sorry it's blury, our camera doesnt have zoom - but the sticker says "Canada Post".

Now who could I possibly know from Canada?

What was inside

no one other than the Yarn Harlot!!! I was so excited I floated all night - for multiple reasons, really:
  1. I lovelovelove reading her blog, I may not comment, but that is generally because it takes me far longer (and in a very disjointed fashion) to do anything these days as Grace gets more mobile every day minute.
  2. I of course (just like everyone else) love getting packages.
  3. Inside this package was yarn - I am enabled to start yet another project!!!
  4. This yarn is destined to be Grace's winter sweater...which I've been plotting for lately, and this neutral color is just what I'd be looking for if I was ready (and had the $$) right now.
  5. I was real happy to get a birthday present :)

IMAG0214

~By the way, there are 2 skeins, very exciting, I will probably add a bit of a "girly" color just for fun.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Stephanie!!!

---more knitting news to follow, but Gracie just woke up, Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. I had a lot of fun mailing it!