Oct 15, 2005

Yummy, yummy, gummy goodness

Gummy Bears
You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.
What Kind of Candy Are You?


I love gummy bears!!! So you can guess I'm pretty excited about this match :D

And my favorite childhood candy led me to checking how happy my inner child is...
Your Inner Child Is Happy
You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.
How Is Your Inner Child?

Apparently, she's doing just fine.

Onto the knitting front, I'm over 2/3 completed on the charity blanket...which means I've got to get cracking on choosing which pattern I want to be Gracie's new cardigan. [and be more disciplined with keeping a blanket on the back burner for "brain dead" nights] But really, I'm very happy that I've made so much progress this week. I really do like this ruffled garter baby blanket , not quite as brain draining as the diagonal blanket, for me anyways. I think the next one will be this very nice basketweave pattern a friend shared with me...we'll see.

We made it to the pumkin patch today! Very neat!!! I'm hoping that we can make this return event every year because the set up is wonderful, free admission and you just have to buy tickets for what you want to do (they have hay rides, pony rides, a few carnival rides, a petting zoo, and a haunted house). Because Gracie is just 16 months old, we just went to the petting zoo and she had a blast! I'll get the pics up tomorrow, I'm too exhausted tonight ~ had a little too much fun I guess ;) Oh, and speaking of yummy, we got some cotton candy (it's been awhile since either my DH or myself indulged) and it was good ~ Gracie couldnt quite figure it out, so her daddy ate her share ;)

~off to get a few more rows in on that blanket :)

No comments: