Apr 1, 2005

Its a Girl!

So here she is! The long heralded newest member of our family, and the 1st cousin younger than Gracie!
Olivia 4 days old

I just had to share this one too...nothing sweeter than the oldest bonding with the youngest!
Olivia 4 days old w/Izzie

Olivia Adrianna was born on 3/27/05, Easter Evening, at 10:40pm. She weighs 7lbs, 10oz, and is 20 in long.

So that was our Easter excitement, and why I was absent this week...we had their next youngest for a couple days. I did manage to finish Pebble Beach (I'll get the pic up this weekend). It fits pretty well and I'm sure will fit better once Gracie doesnt need me for nourishment any more. Clappy is up to 8 dropped sts, so it finally is resembling a shawl, and I'm ready to get cozy with it.....almost there!
I also made my first venture into on-line fiber ordering, and it was shipped out today...so I am looking forward to starting the birthday present for my mom :)

On the baby development front, Miss Gracie is now walking along furniture. Yes, my daughter who made her 1st successful crawling lurches just last March 1st is already threatening to walk! She is growing up sooo fast! But I'm not ready for the next one yet...after having Mikey for a few days, I am reaffirmed in the only 1 in diapers at a time guideline. So once Gracie starts at least pretending to be aware of potty training is when discussions shall recommence on that subject.

Well, I need to get to bed...Happy knitting!

No comments: