Feb 24, 2005

I'm Interchangeable!

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


:p Thanks Melanie! I can't resist these things. As much as I want to deny the last statement it's true...oh well!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey Jen,
I CAN NOT believe you frogged the big bad baby blanket! :-( It looked soooooo good in your pictures a few posts down.
By the way... I did a big dishcloth blanket for my cousin... she LOVED it. I know a little something you can do to put eyelets around it if you want to add a little something to it... e-mail me if you want the details for that. Also.... could you e-mail me when you get a chance... I have a question for you. Thanks so much.
Mel
melanie_harmeling@sbcglobal.net