Mar 14, 2005

Projects, projects, everywhere!

So no baby yet....my poor SIL! But at least now my house is clean and we had a test run with our nephew, which went fine, he even wanted to come back with Uncle John when he was returned; silly boy.
So now that the place is tidy, and I'm only chasing one rugrat, who has returned to napping, I have to decide what project I want to work on. They all are calling "pick me, pick me!" whatever am I going to do....I'm dying to get my Clapotis rolling, but John really wants me to finish Pebble Beach, and I still have the baby cardi to finish, and then last night I came across a really cute shrug pattern....
Well, I think I'll sneak some Clappy in today and then tonight I'll work on Pebble Beach ;) Everything else can hold until tomorrow.
Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks too funny... I know exactly what you mean though. I've told myself I'll only work on 2 projects at a time, but to soothe the voices I look over my books and folder filled with "to be knit" patterns.